A Conversation for The Blair Witch Project

Blair Witch

Post 1

Kelly Edwards

As I watched this film I was first, irritated, then impatient but by the time it was finished filled with, unease! To me that was worse than scary. It was a film that lingered in the mind long after watching it. I realised that my irritation and impatience had been because I was waiting for it to take off and become a regular film but the reason it's impact was so profound in the end was exactly because it wasn't presented as a regular film. An added bonus was being left wondering if it was based on fact, which lead me to research on the net and to find out in the end that it wasn't. Nevertheless, I thought it was a brilliant way of presenting, a 'same old chestnut,' idea and breathing new life into it.

Blair Witch

Post 2

Elite

Thanks for your comments. Film makers (and authors, artist etc) should try to push the envelope, do something different, and experiment. I wouldn't want the same predictable stuff all the time. I still think it was tat though.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Blair Witch Project

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more