This is the Message Centre for Kim

Congratulations!

Post 1

Researcher 99947

Hello... welcome to h2g2... Funny to read that, huh? Seeing how I should be saying, "Hullo... I love you!!! Could you find me a job over there?" Ah, well, you deserve your brand new job... So, are you prone to suggestions? Us ACEs (we work with/for Peta) are keen on getting it so that we can welcome someone to h2g2 who absolutely refuses to do a guide entry (i.e. edit their page)... We all know how busy you are, but really, we are trying to keep people on h2g2, and this would be a giant help for us!

Thanks for listening, and have great fun!

Tata, Tootles, and Cheerios,
Sporkulious Eglon

Congratulations!

Post 2

Anonymouse

Decidedly so! smiley - winkeye

(And Sporky here figures that the more people we bug about it, the better the chances. I hope he's right, 'cause..well.. here I am. smiley - winkeye)

Congratulations!

Post 3

Researcher 99947

Yes... definitely so... maybe I should ask Oscar? I haven't seen her on yet smiley - sadface

Congratulations!

Post 4

one~X~ace~WayneCraigFredericks

Heysmiley - fishI know you guy's!
It's raining and it's cold outside,
so my trespass research is slowed.
Just thinking instead, what should I research?
Do any of you have a favorite approved guide entry?

Congratulations!

Post 5

Researcher 99947

Of our own? I've never been approved! I've had a few waiting for 20 odd weeks smiley - sadface

Testing, please ignore

Post 6

Kim

Just testing forum posting...

Testing, please ignore

Post 7

Anonymouse

Now that you've passed your test, is it on to graduatory betatesting or are you going to take a year off? smiley - silly

'Nonniesmiley - rose

Testing, please ignore

Post 8

Kim

I think I should take things slowly - don't want to get overwhelmed...

I should have known a posting with the words 'please ignore' in the subject was bound to attract attention smiley - winkeye

Testing, please ignore

Post 9

Anonymouse

Want to draw attention? Put up a "Do Not Enter" sign. ;->

'Nonniesmiley - rose

Testing, please ignore

Post 10

one~X~ace~WayneCraigFredericks

Oops! Just poking my head in,
I'll leave now. Bye.

Testing, please ignore

Post 11

Anonymouse

See.. I told ya. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kim

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more