Interesting !!!

Post 41

Bluebottle

Because of my cat. I call him the Lord.

Interesting !!!

Post 42

Bruce

How do you know its really a cat?

gee we could end up with a whole chapter about the man in the shack at this rate smiley - winkeye

;^)#

Interesting !!!

Post 43

Bluebottle

I don't....etc
We could, but I don't think I will... We always get to the bit where Arthur storms out and steals the Heart of Gold with Lintilla (sp?) and the prospect of their not being another radio series, which always upsets me. I want to know what happens then!

Also, I thought that Lintilla was part of the Universe in the Office.
When, in the radio play, do YOU think they entered it?

Interesting !!!

Post 44

Bruce

Oh Golly! I didnt realise there'd be a pop quiz! smiley - winkeye

I'll have to go check the scripts - between the books, the radio show, the records, the TV show it gets too hard for a poor old Bruce to remember what happpened when in which version smiley - smiley

;^)#

Interesting !!!

Post 45

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

as soon as I can find my resurant at the end of the univers book I'll tell you wait a minute.......................ok this is annoying I've managed to find so long and thanks for all the fish, the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, life the univers and every thing and Dirk gently'sHolstic detective agentcy I think I left it at my dad's

Interesting !!!

Post 46

Bruce

Ahh yes - but those arent the same as the radio show & thats the problem smiley - winkeye

;^)#

Interesting !!!

Post 47

Bluebottle

They didn't actually say, just "I'll let you work it out for yourself"

Interesting !!!

Post 48

don't think so

Interesting !!!

Post 49

Bluebottle

O? What do you mean?

<B-B<

Interesting !!!

Post 50

I'm pretty sure they diddn't say what you just said smiley - bigeyes

Interesting !!!

Post 51

Bluebottle

In the radio play I'm sure they did. I'll listen to it again - it's the bit with Zarniwoop in the trans-stellar spacelines ship on Brontitorl (Don't know how to spell as I've never seen it typed.)

Intresting !!!

Post 52

Researcher 167985

hello

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Venus In Leather

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more