Guess who!

Post 3

Peregrin

It's old school round here these days smiley - biggrin

smiley - hugs all round

Guess who!

Post 4

Barneys Bucksaws

Really old school. Hello Greebo, Peregrin! I haven't been here for a very long time, and now, in an effort to find some "sanity" in an insane life - I thought I'd drop in - and finally found two familiar names!

BB

Guess who!

Post 5

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

Greebo!!! smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - hugsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut

Peregrin!!! smiley - cheerssmiley - hug

How the smiley - bleep are you both!

Welcome Back!!

You too Barney's Bucksaws - I don't believe we've met have we?

It's great to see you all back!!

Guess who!

Post 6

Barneys Bucksaws

No, Feisor, I don't believe we have met. My life has been so crazy for the last year, I haven't had time to do much of anything - that's suddenly changed, and I'll be back to poking around h2g2 almost daily again.

Its great to be back.

BB

Guess who!

Post 7

GreeboTCat

Wow me just loves hugs... and doughnuts... ~grin~

Not sure me likes the phrase 'old school'... me is not old... and me never went to school... er.. ~quite cute blush~ except when me went and licked all the cream from the top of those cute little milk bottles they used to have... but thats another story...

hugs Greebs xx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for GreeboTCat

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more