This is the Message Centre for GreeboTCat

Long time no talk

Post 1

Princess Bride

Hey Greebs. After a long time I am back! I wanted to bring you a couple donuts and catch up on things. How are you?

Princess Bride

Long time no talk

Post 2

GreeboTCat

HELLO!!!

It sure is a long time... ~Grin~... me is fine... as always... how is you???

Long time no talk

Post 3

Princess Bride

I is good... I have been very busy. I am having a baby in a few weeks, so that is something pretty interesting. My husband and I both graduated from college and are living in Austin, TX. How's h2g2 coming along?

Princess Bride

Long time no talk

Post 4

GreeboTCat

Oh my.. congratulations on the soon to be Prince/ss Baby... ~grin~... hope everything is going well...

H2G2 is almost the same as always ... just a few changes.. but tis still fun... ~grin~

Long time no talk

Post 5

Princess Bride

Yeah, I like your wall idea. It was hard to think of something to say, but I decided that a quote from my favorite movie would be good. We're going to have a girl. I'm pretty excited. smiley - smiley

Long time no talk

Post 6

Roasted Amoeba

Oooooh. Hello smiley - bigeyes

So this is what h2g2 looks like these days. All very posh and I feel very out of place and I'm going now.

Long time no talk

Post 7

GreeboTCat

Yes... a future Princess Bride me thinks... ~huggle~

Wayhay... tis the once celled one.. come for a visit... long time no talk... as the conversation title says... ~big huggle~

Long time no talk

Post 8

Roasted Amoeba

The once-celled one? Are you trying to imply that once upon a time I was celled and now I'm not? I'll have you know I'm still very much celled, thank you very much smiley - bigeyes

And how is my favourite cat these days?

Long time no talk

Post 9

Princess Bride

Too bad you lost your cells! smiley - winkeye

Long time no talk

Post 10

GreeboTCat

~Greebo blushes~... my spelling is not my best quality is it... ~grin~

Long time no talk

Post 11

Roasted Amoeba

Yes, thank you, Princess Bridge smiley - winkeye

No problem Greebo... I'm willing to overlook it this time... as long as I get a special Greebo-type huggle, that is... smiley - smiley

Long time no talk

Post 12

GreeboTCat

~Greebo needs no more urging... she pounces on the One-celled One and huggles him to bits~

Opppsss...

~Greebo stares at the bits~

Sorry...

Long time no talk

Post 13

Roasted Amoeba

That happened last time too smiley - smiley

I don't mind... technically I can't be split into any more bits so I'm safe from Greebo-style huggles... smiley - smiley

*RA steps cautiously away from Greebo*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for GreeboTCat

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more