This is the Message Centre for Jabberwock

Go Bel!

Post 1

Jabberwock

B'Elena has not one but two entries on this week's Front Page! Sorry I almost missed them, but I've been away for a couple of days. You'll find them under this month's highlights, or at:

A13248399 – Sir Ian McKellen

A12736677 -The Multimar Wattforum, a National Park Centre

Go Bel! smiley - oksmiley - oksmiley - oksmiley - cakesmiley - chocsmiley - cakesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

Jab smiley - bubbly

Go Bel!

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Thank you Jabs, the Ian McKellen entry is lil's entry, really smiley - smiley

Go Bel!

Post 3

Kitish

well done! smiley - diva

Go Bel!

Post 4

guina

great job! smiley - biggrin

i've yet 2 complete any entries... but im lazy so wel done!

Go Bel!

Post 5

guina

wel wen i say any entries i mean none have been picked for the EG..

useless information i know... sorry smiley - blush

Go Bel!

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Well, you know, your txt spk entry has potential, it's a great subject, do we have something about this in the edited guide already ?

Go Bel!

Post 7

guina

cheers! smiley - biggrin

ive just checked and no there isnt anything like that at the moment.

hopefully i'll b able to work on it a bit some time soon. i havent been on in a while thats why i havent really... wel done ANY work on it at all!

Go Bel!

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

I imagine it will require some research, but it's something that is being frequently discussed especially here on h2g2, so go for it smiley - ok

Go Bel!

Post 9

guina

i will and thanks for your support!

smiley - smiley

Go Bel!

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

If you are unsure about the concept and style etc, you could start by putting it into the edited guide writing workshop, to get some ideas etc before submitting it to Peer Review, because it's much smoother a process if the entry is nearly finished as it stands. Oh, and you can leave me a note once you think you're ready to submit it, I'm not subscribed to the EGWW, so wouldn't probably notice smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jabberwock

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more