This is the Message Centre for Researcher 98233

Gale Force 12

Post 1

Researcher 98233

It is very cold here and the wind is blowing Gale Force 12 - HURRICANE FORCE.

Things move very quickly past my window at the moment - mostly parts of my house and its surrounds.

Gale Force 12

Post 2

melbourne mark

Methinks thou hast survived yet another storm!

Gale Force 12

Post 3

Researcher 98233

Methinks thou ist right.

Things calming down now. Only Force 9 today - a mere zephyr!

How is Melbourne with all those gorgeous athletes with tight bums!?

Love F

Gale Force 12

Post 4

melbourne mark

All the tight bums are in sydney, the tight wads are in Melbourne, including one who is kicking himself in his slightly tight bum that he didn't make the effort to see you when he was relatively close!
Only sport in Melbourne at the moment is long range Frances baiting...
See Old Jock correspondence!!!
Love, M.

Gale Force 12

Post 5

Researcher 98233

Back from the south after immense horse-rustling trip.

Ferry trip home was in a stupendous Gale Force 9 and I can honestly say that I felt every wave, and could have curled up in a corner and died.

Glad to be home. Wish you had made the effort and tested the waters (you can always fly - takes one hour).

As to long range Frances-baiting, I am glad it is not of Olympic scale, as you may find I bite. There are men out there who bear the scars, I jest not!

Love
F xx

Gale Force 12

Post 6

melbourne mark

I wish you fair winds and blunt teeth, I also wish you....no, I'll save it for one of our private e mails
Love, Your Ozzie e-man

Gale Force 12

Post 7

Researcher 98233

You should be careful what you wish for ..... it might come true.

Where are these private e-mails then? Are you too busy for me? I am feeling neglected. It can be very lonely here with only 22 squillion sheep to talk to. Nah, I'll stop whinging. Today was a nice day and I took my horse for a gallop along the sandy beach. It was very good.

Love,
Your Shetland shepherdess

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 98233

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more