This is the Message Centre for Wand'rin star

Web wandering

Post 1

Psycho- Therapist

HI there fellow web searcher. Isn't the Internet fanstastic? All that information at one's fingertips. However, isn't it astounding that we find ourselves drawn to sites such as these rather than for research purposes and study!??!!! Time seems to fly.... Long Live the Internet !

Web wandering

Post 2

Wand'rin star

Hi, I think a psycho-therapist is just what's needed round here.
I think h2g2 is magic and keep meeting really nice people (such as yourself) I do some serious stuff as well, but this is really funsmiley - smiley

Web wandering

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I can't remember what I used to do on the internet before I found h2g2. Now I am a Guardian Angel and Patron Saint of Tantrums, with a beautiful pair of speckled, lacy wings and a bright halo! {I have been TRYING to behave myself since I was given this honour!} It was a beautiful ceremony, if you would like to read about it, go to the loreth's leaving party thread.....smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Wand'rin star

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more