This is the Message Centre for Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

The Future...

Post 1

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

So, Jen has mentioned several times recently about us getting married, this is a topic that we have discussed many times and have even set a date for. However, she said something recently that completely blew me away. She told me that she was at Ikea doing some looking around when she found the perfect bedroom for Athena. This should not seem out of the ordinary but, this is the first time she has mentioned a bedroom setup for either of the kids.

The Future...

Post 2

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

This is without a shadow of a doubt a good thing. Yay!

The Future...

Post 3

Santragenius V

Very nice to hear smiley - ok *keeps fingers crossed at regular intervals*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more