This is the Message Centre for purplejenny

Alright!

Post 1

Uncle Heavy [sic]

Sorry I didn't get to speak to you at the meet, but I didnt know you were you, so to speak. Christmas, eh? I'll recognise you then, and I'll do my best to retain sobriety (this is the worst hangover I've ever had...)

Alright!

Post 2

Ottox

HA! I hope you *all* have terrible headaches!!! smiley - nahnah

Ain't I a terrible jealous smiley - devil? smiley - tongueout

Oops! Sorry to break in! smiley - winkeye

Alright!

Post 3

Uncle Heavy [sic]

who copped a hug from pj? not you, unlucky smiley - tongueout

Alright!

Post 4

purplejenny

Hiya!

It was nice to meet you, but you weren't really at your best by the time i introduced myself. I was a bit in disguise really, what with wearing more red than purple...

'copped a hug' tshh. smiley - hugsmiley - blush

Hope your head feels better by the time u read this. You have certainly made yourself a reputation. I think you will need a bit more practice at the drinking lark - the idea is to get pissed, but NOT throw up! Still, its a tricky game finding which should be the penultimate pint b4 u hurlllll...

Ah bless. Reminds me of my own misspent youth.

pj

x

Alright!

Post 5

Uncle Heavy [sic]

well, you shouldnt have been in disguise. we could have had a good old chat. and i know my limit. 5 pints. i had one more, but at that stagem yuo can t haelp yourself...and i only threw up a little bit

Alright!

Post 6

purplejenny

five pints? When i was your age, i obtained my own personal best of smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale

but i was ver, very drunk smiley - drunk

it would have been nice to chat, but by the time i realised you were you, you weren't really you anymore. If u c wot i mean?

love,

pj

Alright!

Post 7

Uncle Heavy [sic]

12!!!
smiley - bleep me! Thats huge! Well, I, uh, um, ah, hadn't, haha, eaten very, um, much that day. Fact. And, well, OK, I'm a colossal lightweight. You put me to shame.

I've been told that when drunk im very friendly if not coherent, and even a closet optimist, so you never know. what im trying to rememebr is how i came over to hug you anyway. we shall probably never know.

Alright!

Post 8

purplejenny

You were indeed very friendly. I like happy drunkards, they tend to make me *giggle.* I suspect that's why we had a smiley - hug

My personal boozing best was acheived over a long day - and incorporated food. However, the thirteenth smiley - ale was clearly bad, and ended in me calling huey on the big white telephone...

Strangely enough, i was vomiting in the gents toilets, for some reason i've forgotton, and was dressed as queen elizabeth the first...(a fancy dress party, you see)

Ah, the sweet follies of youth... (feelin old now, that was all 8yrs ago, and now i get tiddly after 5/6 pints)

i suggest that you continue having fun with beer. Its a gr8 game!

love pj

x

Alright!

Post 9

Uncle Heavy [sic]

not the bit after, as you probably have experienced.

a mere five or six? pah! ahem.
I love parties where you cant rememeber doing stuff, and, well, everyone has been queuing up to tell me what i did. most of which im pretty sure i didnt, if you see what i mena.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for purplejenny

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more