This is the Message Centre for Dark-moon

Hi!

Post 1

Hmm

Hi Dark-Moon, I'm PeaceandGoodwill.smiley - smiley

I've ended up on your Personal Space so I thought I'd say hi.
I enjoy reading and like the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings books, but I'll talk about most things, so if you ever want a chat you can drop me a post.

See ya around.
smiley - rainbow

Hi!

Post 2

Dark-moon

Hi, nice to meet u.
What's ur asl?
I love Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings 2. I'm at the moment reading the new Harry Potter book.
Have u read it yet?
Love to chat 2
smiley - biggrin
Dark-moon

Hi!

Post 3

Hmm

My asl?*confused*

I've read the new Harry Potter book. I thought it was good, if a bit darker the others.
How far through are you?
What do you think of it?smiley - smiley

Hi!

Post 4

Dark-moon

I've read about 20 to 50 pages of the book. So far I think its real cool.
smiley - biggrin
How old r u?

Hi!

Post 5

Hmm

what did you think of not having Harry or his friends in the first chapter?
I thought it was interesting, but I wanted to know what was happening in the rest of the plot too.

I'm 15.smiley - biggrin

Hi!

Post 6

Dark-moon

mmm.
Well at first I was a bit confused with what was going on very quickly I realised. It's cool to find out how come the paper new about Black and the conections with wizzards and muggles although I couldn't wait to here about Harry and Hogwarts again.

I'm 12. Its nice to find there are lots of young members on this sight. I've got a sister whose 15 2 but that's not important.

smiley - biggrin
So like did u think the new book is the best?
I'm undesided, the author gets you so drawn into the book when u read it.

Hi!

Post 7

Dark-moon

U LIVE IN ENGLAND!!! That is so cool. I know u probably think its real boaring. My parrents are english u see but at the moment I live in ni. I really want 2 go to england just to see what its like.

Hi!

Post 8

Hmm

I don't really have a favourite, I liked Prisnor of Azkaban..but they're all so good! I agree Rowling's a great writer- I love the way she can balance telling a good story and putting in humor.

And Englands ok, probably just like anywhere else really.

smiley - smiley

Hi!

Post 9

Dark-moon

Mmm... I suppose ur right.
smiley - biggrin

Hi!

Post 10

Hmm

Anyway what do you think of hootoo so far?

smiley - cake

Hi!

Post 11

Dark-moon

Hootoo???smiley - erm

Hi!

Post 12

Hmm

smiley - sorry Hootoo's what some people on here call H2G2.smiley - smiley

Hi!

Post 13

Dark-moon

I really like this sight though I forgot how to get onto the message board so now I'm reallly stuck.
The people on here seem real nice though.

smiley - smiley

Hi!

Post 14

Hmm

Yeah the people are great.smiley - biggrin
There are some really interesting places, aswell as the down right daft ones!

Which message board can't you find?

smiley - rainbow

Hi!

Post 15

Dark-moon

All of them. Well I found all the message boards at first but now i can't remember where they are.smiley - blush
smiley - biggrin

Hi!

Post 16

Hmm

Well if you posted on them you can follow the link back to your post and go from there. Or if you press 'talk' on the BBC toolbar thingy at the top of the page there should be a message board sitemap.I think.smiley - ermsmiley - winkeye

how're you?

Hi!

Post 17

Dark-moon

Fine, thanks. I kinda lost my bus pass to get to school a couple a week ago and I was distrought and afraid to tell my parrents. Thankfully now I've got the whole thing worked out. And ,thank god, homework has beene easier than usal, but I'm still getting shouted at by the sicence teacher, hehe.

What about you?

I'm going to try and find this message board thing. Well see yah. Bye
smiley - biggrin

Hi!

Post 18

Dark-moon

Oh hello again.
smiley - biggrin
And how are you today?
I am in the most delightful mood and have decided to ignore all homework given for the weekend.
smiley - cakesmiley - tea
Goodbye

Dark-moon

Hi!

Post 19

Hmm

smiley - teaHello!
Sorry I took a while to reply, I've been trying to clear out my room and I've been concentrating on that the last few days, so have spent less time online.

How did it go finding the message boards?

Glad you're in a good mood, any particular reason?

smiley - biggrin

Hi!

Post 20

Dark-moon

erm... ... oh yes I was in a good mood because I had finsihed the new Harry Potter book, which was most excellent, ate lots of cake and chocolate, I'd done all homeworks except the learning ones on friday and Peter, my lil brother, wasn't jumping up and down and being a pain in the ass.
So as u can tell it was the most delightful day.smiley - cake

Well I found the message boards very difficutly. So now i can go do whatever I want on the boards.smiley - biggrin

Don't talk 2 me about cleaning rooms. My room is such a mess most of the time cuss I have to share it with one of my older sisters who is 15 and has a ton of stuff.
smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dark-moon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more