This is the Message Centre for Dark-moon

MY BUS CRASHED!!!!

Post 1

Dark-moon

My bus crashed last week (yeah i no i haven't been on for AGES smiley - sadface).
Anyway everyone was okay but the door to that guys car wasn't it flew a couple a yards away from the car and there was loads of glass.
Anyway thats my life so far.

Oooooo by the way another boy in my year asked me out so thats four now smiley - blush only my friend was like "in his dreams get lost" to his mate anyway i didn't really want to go out with him so that saved me some time and effort.

Anyway i got 83% in my science test
82% in my h.e. test
and i don't know about my geography test. I should get my results on Thursday... and i'm getting my "gold certificut for excellence in behaviour"
I am in this junior drama compotion as well for a dramatic speach and I have to do the opening words to the lord of the rings movie, the lines gadriel says cuss i have to be her, so i've been practising and am getting well into the part. I'll tell you how i got on next week on thursday cuss thats when the compotion begins (i have to dress up for the part!!)
(a black cat with white feet crossed my path today it was sooo cute... i wonder if that means i get good luck or does it have to be totally black)

that my life for the past few weeks

So hope u all had a great past two weeks readers and have fun. smiley - biggrin

MY BUS CRASHED!!!!

Post 2

Hmm

smiley - yikes Wow, good no one was hurt though!

Hey good marks and guys asking you out, sounds like you're doing prettly well.smiley - ok

You get to play Galadrielsmiley - cool what's the costume like..?smiley - elf

MY BUS CRASHED!!!!

Post 3

Dark-moon

lol yeah smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dark-moon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more