This is the Message Centre for Hugs4u

Brazilian Love!

Post 1

Hugs4u

Well it is only a week before my Brazilian girlfriend makes the 6000 mile journey for the second time to be with me! This has been the most wonderful adventure for me ... to meet someone and fall in love over the internet ... it's the sort of thing that happens to other people not to someone like me!

I was worried enough about the first meeting smiley - smiley . But the second one ... it's been 6 months since she last came and it was for 2 weeks ... the best 2 weeks of my life so far! Now she is here again for 3 weeks this time ... and how will it go?? It will be different as our relationship on-line and increasingly on-phone has changed and adapted.

Two other big differences will be my time ... as I had both weeks off work last time ... this time I will be working on odd days so she will have to fend for herself! And the WEATHER ... although she has been to Europe in the winter before ... 3 weeks in Sheffield in January is enough to test anyone!

If all goes to plan ... I will be going to Sao Paulo in July and possibly bringing her home with me ... for a year or maybe even longer ... alternatively I might have to emigrate myself ... "We know it will be forever but we don't know yet just where!" Well I must get on and tidy up the place!! ; - )

Key: Complain about this post

Brazilian Love!

More Conversations for Hugs4u

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more