This is the Message Centre for Antithesis

Howdy!

Post 1

Researcher 99947

Glad to see you about again! We missed you oodles and boodles! (and then some)! Hmm... what do you have against glass doors? Do you keep bumping into them?

Howdy!

Post 2

Antithesis

This may sound terribly rude or maybe just strange, but... do I know you? Maybe you have me mistaken for someone else.

Howdy!

Post 3

Researcher 99947

You don't know me... persay. But I have been scouting out your page while you were gone... just crossing my fingers that you would come back! Sorry, I work for the guide... kind of. I'm an ACE and it is our "job"- and I use the term loosely- to great newbies and go to neglecting pages and find out what's going on! Again... what do you have against glass doors?

Howdy!

Post 4

Antithesis

Nothing AGAINST glass doors. It's just that I noticed that whoever invented them must have been brilliant... just think: combining a window with a door- a door that you can see through! Doors are supposed to provide some kind of privacy, aren't they? What good does a door that you can see through do, besides just keeping people out? It's just me, don't worry... I'm not crazy, just very vocal about the little things... they go by unnoticed often. But I do appreciate the friendly message. This whole H2G2 program is something, isn't it?

Howdy!

Post 5

Researcher 99947

We'd like to think so. I too like glass doors, especially those of the revolving type. Nice analogy there for life.

Howdy!

Post 6

Antithesis

I'm not seeing the analogy...

Howdy!

Post 7

Researcher 99947

No? Well, no use in explaining it then

Howdy!

Post 8

Antithesis

Probably not. Hey, I was thinking that if a submit MANY guide entries, that would increase the chances of one being approved! It's so crazy, it just might work..

Howdy!

Post 9

Researcher 99947

I don't know... they're pretty cruel over there

Howdy!

Post 10

Antithesis

Are they? I don't really have much experience with the things. Will they tell me if they don't like my entries or will I just never hear from them again?

Howdy!

Post 11

Researcher 99947

Yes, you'll most definitely hear from them.

Howdy!

Post 12

Researcher 221108

do you like 90812 of not

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Antithesis

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more