This is the Message Centre for one~X~ace~WayneCraigFredericks

Hullo

Post 1

Sporkulious Eglon

Wow... sounds tricky... good job of it though!

Hullo

Post 2

one~X~ace~WayneCraigFredericks

Hullo Irene dah dah dah dah. Just rolled down your site. How do you do the cool stuff? The best thing I've ever done online is buy EMC stock at $24.

Hullo

Post 3

Sporkulious Eglon

Hmm... I think my ignorance of HTML (you see, never used it, though I have done a lot of programing) helps a bit... so if you're at that point, I believe you can do anything that I have done.

Also, there are a lot of people on h2g2 that can help... If you have a particular question, I can answer it for you... But right now I have no idea what you want to know, and, as such, cannot give you an all-encompasing answer.

Awaiting your questions,
Tata, tootles, and Cheerios

Hullo

Post 4

Researcher 99947

Howdy ho! It is hard to believe that it has been eight weeks since I met you.... this deserves a mention... somewhere

Hullo

Post 5

Researcher 99947

That's a pretty good trick I have, isn't it?

Hullo

Post 6

one~X~ace~WayneCraigFredericks

Eight weeks already, sh*t, I better feed the cats.

Hullo

Post 7

Researcher 99947

I'm sorry.. I've moved on since then (looooooong time ago, wot?)... anyways, I'm over at u99947... visit me sometime. oh, wait, you have

Hullo

Post 8

Researcher 99947

I'm sorry.. I've moved on since then (looooooong time ago, wot?)... anyways, I'm over at u99947... visit me sometime. oh, wait, you have

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for one~X~ace~WayneCraigFredericks

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more