This is the Message Centre for Olli

Free internet acces for UK?

Post 21

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

smiley - smiley You're now on the list of H2G2 participants in SETI@home too smiley - winkeye

Post 22

Olli

Can you put Micros**t on the list too smiley - smiley He's a friend of mine and I persuaded him to join smiley - winkeye

Post 23

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

You've persuaded someone to join, GREAT, thanx!

If you've checked my SETI pages lately, you'll have found that I promised to check the Group-stats regularly (at least twice a day) and add new names to the list as they show up in the group... Hence, no need to ask, he will be added within 24 hours from joining smiley - smiley

Post 24

Olli

Yes I see youve added him now smiley - smiley
BTW seti my seti account just got messed up, somehow the same unit was sent twice!

Post 25

Yeah, that sometimes happens... don't tell anyone, it just ups your contributions smiley - smiley

Post 26

Olli

not really I couldnt connect to the server for a day smiley - sadface

Post 27

Yeah, THAT also happens every now and then... smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post