This is the Message Centre for Jen the Almost Magnificent

3/18/00

Post 1

Jen the Almost Magnificent

yes, it's been a long time since my last entry, but suffice it to say that i'm still alive, with perhaps slightly less of my sanity in place than before. such is the way of life, i suppose.

"Jerusalem" over, i am now stage managing "Hunting Cockroaches," a play by a polish playwright januz glowacki (i think i spelled that right...i'm feeling much to lazy to actually look it up). it's my first stage managing experience, and, well, what can i say. i'm basically doing everything at once, one arm and one head short of what i could use. the usual.

also, am leaving for denver tomorrow to go to the USITT conference. USITT is the United States Institute of Theatre Technology. So it's basically a really big gathering of professional and student theatre geeks. that's a lot of maglites! ah...heaven...

to do this, i'm missing a week of school. this bites. my professors, while not too sticky, are not pleased. well, can't cheese all the professors all the time.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jen the Almost Magnificent

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more