This is the Message Centre for MasLightningWolf

Same shit, different day.

Post 1

MasLightningWolf

smiley - star
[December 2, 2008]
Still haven't recovered from fever 2 days ago, but still had to do work.

[December 3, 2008]
Sis spilled strawberry juice into the kitchen sink basin but Mom accused me of spilling rose syrup. Mom sprayed the whole bedroom with aerosol - with our drinking water still inside the room!

[December 9, 2008]
Cleaned the cat's litter boxes, washed the dishes, moped the living room floor, bought Nestum... and Mom says that all I did was sleep.

[December 19, 2008]
Mom says I'm useless – she says I'm shit! She says that I'm the most useless one in the family, forgetting Sis who NEVER does ANY work.

[December 21, 2008]
Some stupid cat dropped a picture frame, but Mom believed that it was me! She called me a liar and wishes that I'll die.

[December 22, 2008]
Mom started a conversation with me, made a mistake, got angry, then scolded and cursed me to die instead!

[January 1, 2009]
Mom's New Year Wish – for me to DIE!

[January 5, 2009]
Carrie picked up little Bobby, carried him to the top floor – and dropped him! I told Mom what happened, but she made up her own story! She said I put Bobby up there in the first place!

[January 6, 2009]
Mom and Sis complained to Pop about the Cheesey Wedges, but Pop got angry at me instead! He accused me of intentionally not finding the food so that he gets scolded!

[January 14, 2009]
When Mom said to me, “You ARE a scapegoat!” it means that she's confessing to the fact that she uses me as a scapegoat. She also said, “I regret bringing you to this world.”

[January 23, 2009]
Sis took out my diary, gave it to mom, and mom tore it to shreds.

[March 24, 2009]
Mom wished me to die for the 498th time. smiley - fullmoon

Same shit, different day.

Post 2

greygreenwolf

Ouch...
Still, could be worse...
A vamp could be watching your house getting ready to suck your blood.
You may actually die.
your sister dies and claims it was your fault.

Remember- some times a bad start can save your life when those around have given up hope and are content to let scientists do experiments on them. The one with the bad start will keep on fighting...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MasLightningWolf

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more