This is the Message Centre for Contemplation (Zaphodista in a Cloak of Goo)

Something...

Post 1

Contemplation (Zaphodista in a Cloak of Goo)

Ever made a bowl using your elbow? Sound weird? Well, tomorrow I get to try that out. I think I learned it in an Asian art survey class in Puget Sound, Shinto possibly. The emphasis on pure function, with no condiseration for form... Of course, once I get ready to raku those things, then form will be compensated by its decoration... or so I hope.

Another weird thing... I am wearing a skirt for the first time in 26 years. Oddly comfortable. It is amazing what you can get away wth this time of year, isn't it? Never even did that at Rocky Horror...

And the weirdest of all... I started bowling. Not the proper candlepin style from back home in the north east, but that awful big ball stuff. In the past year year, I have been bowling twice, both times averaging about 130 per string. Not too bad, I guess, but definitly needs practice. After the second bowling trip a few nights back, I went yardsaling with a coworker at lunch. Lo and behold, I found a bowling ball, feels perfect, cool maroon marble color, bag, arm brace, and all of the above. Eight bucks. I guess it was an omen, cause 'Ethel' (the name engraved on the ball smiley - smiley ) is now here, and I am looking at going again on sunday.

I have fallen prey to suburbia... yech!

Something...

Post 2

appilette

15th April

Good Day,

I am interested in your appilcation for production staff and would myself apply. I look forward to your forwarding details.

sincerely

Ben Green

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Contemplation (Zaphodista in a Cloak of Goo)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more