This is the Message Centre for Katsy a.k.a. Esti

The eclipse

Post 1

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Help! It's about 2 months after the eclipse, and I'm still obsessed- in class, all my doodles are on the eclipse.
I'm looking forward to the lunar eclipse of 21st January 2000. I'm definatly booking my place to Israel in 2006.
Is there a cure to my obsession.

The eclipse

Post 2

Ally

This was posted so long ago...i thought i'd post to bring it back up. No one needs a cure for an obsession...it's like a hangover, the only cure is to keep drinking...so the cure for one obsession, is another obsession.

The eclipse

Post 3

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

And now I've got another one to add to it. It's known as Skandal, except after meeting them under last night's circumstances I don't think I'm obsessed any more, it's more like seeing old friends!!!!! smiley - bigeyes

I was just having a slagging match with my bro about autographs and pics of us with famous people. Took him long enough to find a pic of him and Douglas Adams. Never mind, by tomorrow he'll shut up when he sees how many pics I have of me and Skandal. Nur to him.

And hey, while on the subject of eclipses, did you know that the next total lunar eclipse in the UK is on January 9th 2001? Not long to go!

The eclipse

Post 4

Ally

i'm up for that smiley - smiley

The eclipse

Post 5

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I NEEEEEED TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSES GIVE TO ME NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The eclipse

Post 6

Ally

more than you need Skandal...? smiley - winkeye

The eclipse

Post 7

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

no way, I need Skandal MORE than anything smiley - starsmiley - cakesmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more