This is the Message Centre for Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I need support....

Post 1

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't understand!
I've recently started my 3rd year at school, and I just want to say how much I hate teachers who presurise you to choose THEIR subjects for GCSE. Can anyone please advise me what to do... I've got until March to decide. Who's gonna teach me some HTML so I can design some good ol' web pages?

I need support....

Post 2

Bruce

I would have thought Shim would be able to help on the HTML smiley - winkeye - if not here's a good place to start learning How2H2G2 http://www.stevedunks.demon.co.uk/howtoindex.html

Here's some info on smileys & fish http://www.h2g2.com/P89903 (nothing about Shim's blue fish though)

Have fun

;^)#

I need support....

Post 3

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Thanx for that. I've decided I'm certainly quitting music. I hate C.D.T. because I'm worried about the machines might cut my fingers off. And for everyones information, Shim doesn't care less about me. He just tries tto get rid of me. Listen to a typical conversation on the phone, he just tries his best to get rid of me. Thing is, he actually spoke to me when I told him I'm getting myself a mobile phone. He's also said that unless I stop pestering him, he's going to delve into his collection and find an awful photo of me...if he dares.......

I need support....

Post 4

Bruce

Sorry but being a foreigner I don't know what C.D.T is...

Surely you have some photos of Shim that would make good insurance smiley - winkeye

;^)#

I need support....

Post 5

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

C.D.T. or Craft Design Technology, cutting out wood, plastics or other resistant materials to make ornaments, or even working objects-e.g. cam toys.
Cam toy- a series of wheels where the hole to turn it is to the side, or not even circular.

smiley - smileysmiley - winkeyesmiley - fishsmiley - hsifsmiley - winkeyesmiley - smiley

I have some lovely photos of Shim which will badly embarrase him of his 20th or 21st birthday. Unfortunatly,a) it has me in it. But I'll find something, b) I don't have a scanner. I could bribe him though.................smiley - fishsmiley - smiley

I need support....

Post 6

Bruce

I can see the band aid potential of CDT now smiley - winkeye

If you can scan it, you can cut out any bits you dont want left in smiley - winkeye

;^)#

I need support....

Post 7

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Thanx again, but I suffer from a dialemma where I just can't bring myself to cut up photos. It's just a thing....smiley - smiley

I need support....

Post 8

Peta

There is probably a scanner at your local library smiley - winkeye

Not that I am encouraging you or anything...smiley - smiley

I need support....

Post 9

Bruce

You dont cut up the actual photo, but you can cut bits out of the 'puter copy of the pic once its scanned & in the 'puter.

There's an email addy on my page if you dont know how to do this smiley - winkeye

;^)#

I need support....

Post 10

Jules

Hi

I have been looking to adopt a Big Brother for some time now. Shim was my target candidate, but since reading this I'm afraid that his charm as a big brother is deteriorating rapidly. Shame on Shim.

I think that it is your duty to post some photos of Shimmy as a wee one (a photo of him at 21 is good oh yes....that was some time ago for him hee hee, but I bet the photos of him as a spotty teenager or even a wee nappy ridden baby are around the house somewhere...people would pay for them smiley - smiley )

oh and BTW: be glad that school teachers are wanting you to take their subject.....when you get to Uni.....lecturers try their best to put you off theirs smiley - smiley

Enough Already

Post 11

Shim

I'd just like to point out that I love my little sister very much.

I just can't be bothered to listen to her wittering on about needing a mobile phone. Like a 13 year old *needs* a mobile phone.

And if it wasn't bad enough that I'm being threatened with baby pics being put on the site, the art team here have already been making my life a misery.....

http://www.h2g2.com/A183520

smiley - fish

Enough Already

Post 12

Bruce

LOL - maybe you should use that pic instead of the blue fish.

;^)#
Note to Self - save that pic in case it has an unfortunate 'accident' smiley - winkeye

tight big brothers

Post 13

Jules

Ah Shim, Shimmmy Shim...man you are out of date. Just look in shops like Claires for 10-15 year olds (I hear you hang around them already) they sell cute fluffy and flowery phone holders in bright colours. Its fashion. Its essential. It saves your Mum's phone bill.

Esti.....I'm particularly interested in the photo of Shim with short hair and spots on his face wearing a suit. I know of its existance.

Enough Already

Post 14

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Ahh, Shim, that has to be the first time that a) you've replied to any of my postings and b) the first time in about 9 years you've confessed that you love me very much. I'm warning you now, however, don't bother to buy me a scanner for my birthday, because by popular demand people want me to put some photos up of you. The only way to stop me is to not give me a scanner. I could borrow my friend's one.
BTW, we do have a Claires Accessories down here, and I haven't seen any mobile phone holders. I'm getting my mobile phone after my birthday, for a vey good reason. We went on a field trip to Dover last week, and beacuse I had no phone, I waited 40 MINUTES to be collected. I won't let that happen again.
As for the lectures at university who persuade you not to do their subjects, I'm saying now that I think that it's only because they can see that you're going to cause them trouble. At school, they just get annoyed when no-one wants to do their subject. Take for example music. In my school, only about 10 people in the whole year of around 150 pupils will opt. music. It's also unpopular in the lower school where they have to do it. Orchestra is popular at the beginning of the year only beacuse the first years don't know yet what it's like to go through hell. By half term, no-one bothers going to orchestra because they've come to their senses how useless it really is. I was forced into it once, I'm surprised anyone bothers going after the first time.

Enough Already

Post 15

Spartus

I was wondering about that. Nice job. smiley - smiley

HTML

Post 16

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Check out http://www.quadzilla.com for HTML hints and reference... smiley - bigeyes

HTML

Post 17

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Thanx for that.

Hey everyone! I'm going out in half an hour to see Star Wars for the third time!
What's your opinion on that?

HTML

Post 18

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I'm assuming you mean "Star Wars: Episode One"... Everybody I know has seen "Star Wars" dozens of times, from before they decided to subtitle it "Episode Four"...

HTML

Post 19

Ally.S

esti its me ally!
starwars again?you didnt tell me....
see you soon and e-mail me would you?

HTML

Post 20

Bruce

For a bit of an introduction to GuideML (Shims's baby) which is a bit more novice friendly and compact than HTML you can have a look here http://www.h2g2.com/A187373

;^)#

Key: Complain about this post