This is the Message Centre for Katsy a.k.a. Esti

its out there....

Post 1

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

i keep getting bad luck, its like something is out there to hurt me and make my life as miserable as it is.

wherever you are, please, stop it....ive yet to experience more than 24 hours of happiness since....well since i cant even remember anymore

its out there....

Post 2

I'm not really here

I hope your luck has imporved since you wrote this journal entry. smiley - hug

its out there....

Post 3

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

my luck drastically improved actually, today was the best day of my life smiley - biggrin

its out there....

Post 4

I'm not really here

That's great! Looks like I happened along at a very good time. smiley - biggrin

its out there....

Post 5

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Yeah you did! smiley - biggrin Today was funny actually, i told my dad i would be home by 5pm and i wasnt home until 7:30 (but i didnt contact him until 7), and he had actually reported me missing to the police! he doesnt know i was actually having a nice time down the pub with my secret boyfriend smiley - winkeye

its out there....

Post 6

I'm not really here

ooh, secret boyfriend's are very nice. smiley - bigeyes A bit of all right is he? smiley - winkeye

its out there....

Post 7

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

yeah he's lovely smiley - biggrin yesterday tho i had to protect him from my mad mates, then he had to protect me from them who were attacking me for protecting him! LOL!

its out there....

Post 8

I'm not really here

smiley - erm I'm dreadfully confused, but it all sounds great fun. smiley - ok

its out there....

Post 9

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

oh yeah it was fun alright, and very funny! smiley - biggrin

are you going to the h2g2 meet up?

its out there....

Post 10

I'm not really here

I am yes, are you?

I am going under my new persona though - http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/u290

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more