This is the Message Centre for Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Lil's Najopomo #1 - a weak fumble

Post 1

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

It's nearly 10 p.m. on the 1st, so I'm still in the frame.

This has been a rough day. I developed chills in the early afternoon, and then became feverish, spiking at 103.9F, and only missed being "sent out" to hospital by one decimal point.

I'm a lot better now, after being wrapped in cold facecloths and bags of ice -- fever is down to 99.5 -- and the nurse has started me on an antibiotic, but I feel weak and tired.

So this entry is a placeholder. Hopefully, more interesting journals will follow in the coming days.

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - hug

Post 3

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Poor thing! You're having way too many infections. Hope you get over this latest bug asap. smiley - hugsmiley - cheerupsmiley - tea

Post 4

coelacanth

smiley - tea <-- It has a generous spoonful of honey in, for natural antibiotic properties. Not processed and blended supermarket stuff, but local (to me) from a farm that belongs to the Bee Keepers Association of the UK.
smiley - bluefish

Post 5

Researcher 14993127

smiley - hug

smiley - cat

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - hugsmiley - tea

Post 7

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

smiley - hug

Post 8

Deb

Get well soon Lil.

So looking forward to your journals, last year's were fascinating!

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 9

Superfrenchie

smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more