A Conversation for Merkin Post-Election Office

Wow

Post 1

Fenchurch M. Mercury

With those rapping abilities, you just might win. smiley - winkeye

Wow

Post 2

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

I'm searching for the best candidate, and I must say Merkin, you do present a strong case. Devoting an entire user page to your campaign is most impressive.

However, I'd like to hear your position on the following question:

If elected mayor of London, how will you balance your time between your mayoral duties and your softball duties?

Wow

Post 3

kat

hey, you've got my vote (if i bribe you can i be the mayor's treasurer?)

Wow

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

What is all this??? No! You can't vote for Merkin! Besides, have you seen his picture (I don't think it's on the official site yet, but) it's demented! And all that rhyming would get annoying!! And I'd make everything free! EVERYTHING, I tell you!!!

Wow

Post 5

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

What, are you also running or something?

(and you still haven't found that smiley - sadface yet)

Wow

Post 6

shazzPRME

Yes...Fenchurch is running! All the candidates so far are available for viewing....at the official Virtual Mayor Site smiley - smiley
shazz smiley - winkeye

Wow

Post 7

shazzPRME

.....and congrats on your Election office Merkin smiley - winkeye....a very impressive...and quick..... response!
shazz smiley - winkeye

Wow

Post 8

Merkin

And quick responses is exactly what you'll get from the mayoral office when I'm installed.

In respnce to the question regarding sharing my mayoral duties, with my responsiblities to provide karmic support to the softball team. Not a problem. Since most of my constituents spend much of their spare time on the club house, as a mayor of the people, for that I am, it would help me help the good people of this fair city, if I held all my mayoral surgeries in the clubhouse, therefore being on hand to answer any and all questions. smiley - smiley

Anyway, must fly, babies to kiss etc.

P.S. I am not demented. Stylishly corrupt, yes, but not demented. I'm saving that for my second term campaign. smiley - winkeye

Wow

Post 9

Merkin

Yes indeed you can. I feel it is important for anyone holding the purse strings of London to be open to all forms of reciprocal remunerative covert contracts.

Wow

Post 10

shazzPRME

Hmmmmmm!! More scandal huh!
shazzsmiley - winkeye

Wow

Post 11

Vladimir

All those that give Merkin a vote,
I won't molest with a stoat,
All those that don't,
Or simply just won't,
Had best cover up with a coat.

Wow

Post 12

Merkin

Why thankyou Fenny. My limerickers have been in training for many moons now! Might I say that you're cutting quite a dash in the rogue's gallery. I fear my limericks may not be enough. BTW, have you ever considered joining a cult? smiley - winkeye

Wow

Post 13

Merkin

They just get better and better!!

Wow

Post 14

Vladimir

With Merkin the Mayor of the City,
He'll dig deep in the chancellor's kitty,
And if he can't budget,
He'll make do and smudge it,
And pretend that the Kitty was sh.... had diarrhoea.

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Merkin Post-Election Office

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more