This is the Message Centre for Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

A Special and Somewhat Belated Invitation to Asteroid Lil

Post 1

Lord Reflection (Brought to you by Dylan Cobb's Continuity Bleach)

*A letter arrives printed on expensive looking cream coloured paper, done up in caligraphy in silver ink.*

To the Respected Miss Lil:

I regret that this invitation is being sent out late, but your skills come highly recomended to me from several of my current guests. I would be delighted if you would attend the party currently being held at my homepage at http://www.h2g2.com/U151637. A place will most definately be set for you, if you choose to RSVP in the positive.

Perhaps I should explain about my party. This is an invitation to a dinner and a mystery, Agatha Christie style. There are members of both STUMPED and CHOPPERS in attendance, but no weapons are to be brought into the house by any of the guests. All weapons must be checked at the door.

Thank you so very much for considering my invitation,

Respectfully yours,
Lord Reflection

Post 2

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

My Dear Lord Reflection,

I apologise for my belated reply to your belated invitation, but IRL matters have distracted me.

It would give me great pleasure to attend your party. Are there any restrictions on items of magical provenance?

I remain,
Yours truly,
Asteroid Lil
(PS Graphic Detail,
Venerable One of Continuity,
HRASC,
Apostate CoTB,
Team Astrologer to Rambling Misfits)

Post 3

Lord Reflection (Brought to you by Dylan Cobb's Continuity Bleach)

I suppose that would depend on your intentions whith your magical items. No weapons are allowed. I will leave it up to you to define "weapon". I trust your judgement.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more