This is the Message Centre for Franklin

Much to do about nothing (or where are all the entries?)

Post 1

Franklin

Seems they (who ever they really are) haven't gotten about to putting my old entries back up; unless of course they've decided not to do that, in which case it doesn't really matter (unless it never really did, which I accept is within the realm of posibility).

As that's out of the way, I thought I'd mention what I've been up to... mostly because I don't have anything else to mention. I've taken to playing a game called Majestic which you can read about at [URL Removed by Moderator] incase you want to know what it's about. See, I've tried explaining it to people, like me mum, people I work with, ect, but I just don't do it justice. Nifty little thing, puts you in the middle of a story that you have to interact with. Not for everyone, but it's a nice distraction.

Also, at work, I've been up to everything... well just about, anyway. Seems they want me to do a little of everything, except collect a larger bit of pay; nothing abnormal about that, though, I suppose. Not so bad, really, keeps me busy. That place gets boring quick. Would be nice to see a little more cash from it, though.

Going to wrap this up, now. Make my way off to bed, so I can start again in the morning.

Key: Complain about this post

Much to do about nothing (or where are all the entries?)

More Conversations for Franklin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more