This is the Message Centre for Global Village Idiot

a good idea

Post 1

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

I like your idea of having a user page to keep links of all your bosses/friends/associates/punching bags. I, like many before me, have put links on my home page, but I expect the page will look quite cluttered eventually. (Key word: Eventually)

Does the "global" part of your name indicate that you make your home everywhere? I would think being a global village idiot would take up all of your time, and you would not be able to write any guide entries. You must have global village idiot underlings to do your dirty work.

a good idea

Post 2

Global Village Idiot

Hi frink, and thanks for the comments. My new home page has less personality than the old, but I think it looks a bit neater: I'll let my personality come out in the journal, fora and guide pages.

As for my Idiot Empire, my underlings only get to do the clean work - I like to keep the dirty stuff for myself smiley - smiley.

a good idea

Post 3

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Thanks for adding me to your contacts list. I have followed suit.

Wish I had something more interesting to add to this - maybe once I've recovered from the work week my brain will start working again.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Global Village Idiot

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more