This is the Message Centre for Global Village Idiot

No Subject

Post 1

Researcher 25958

Hi,

I arrived on the planet in '61 , in Leicestershire , I like your page muchly , Thanks for your comments on my Diabetes page , Check the reply , By the way I always thought Curly Wurlies were the Nicer Ones, and you bringing back memories of the Terry Scott Ad's is a great bit of nostalgia , Thanks

Back at you

Post 2

Global Village Idiot

Thanks yourself, for visiting and being so kind. I must say, when I read articles like yours (and Peta's on her daughter's illness), it can feel a little bit trivial to be writing about curly-wurlies or tiddlywinks or whatever.

On the other hand, the human experence is a mixture of light and shade for us all. Maybe I'll get to grips with some of the things I care deeply about later, and there are many, but I think I'm more comfortable for the moment in the safer world of the silly smiley - smiley.

Back at you

Post 3

Researcher 25958

Nothing wrong with the trivial ! My next pagte could be about "Contemplating my Navel" , Keep up the good work !

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Global Village Idiot

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more