A Conversation for 'Wet Leg' - the Album

Peer Review: A88025565 - 'Wet Leg' - the Album

Post 1

Bluebottle

Entry: 'Wet Leg' - the Album - A88025565
Author: Bluebottle - U43530

Restored to almost the Edited state - original sub Sasha, C125.

I say 'almost' as my saved copy dates from the date it was originally Edited. Since then they have won Brit and Grammy awards, so the entry was Updated to reflect that but I don't have those changes saved.

<BB<

A88025565 - 'Wet Leg' - the Album

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Thank you smiley - ok Looks good with the Brit and Grammy awards added smiley - ok

Will be excellent to get Wet Leg back into the Edited Guide smiley - ok

Post 3

Bluebottle

It was released on 8th April 2022 so just celebrated its first anniversary since release. smiley - musicalnote

<BB<

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 4

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 5

h2g2 Guide Editors

Thank you - the Entry has been restored to the Edited Guide A88026050smiley - magic

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - oksmiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 'Wet Leg' - the Album

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more