This is the Message Centre for Caveman, Evil Unix Sysadmin, betting shop operative, and SuDoku addict (Its an odd mix, but someone has to do it)

Tricorn

Post 1

randomnut

Hi,
I just came across a (very old) post of yours mentioning you worked for the Laser Quest arena in the old Tricorn.

I'm after any info you could provide on the place really! Namely, when/why did it close (unless for the obvious reason they were tearing the place down).

Also, I hear that the arena encompassed a few levels originally kitted out for the un-opened M&S. I hear 2 levels were just used for storage and had all the original fittings in there still, is this true?

Do you have any pictures of the place when it was in existance?

Many thanks. Sorry for all the random questions - i'm looking to put together a website on the Tricorn so any info at all would be appreciated!

Thanks
Simon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Caveman, Evil Unix Sysadmin, betting shop operative, and SuDoku addict (Its an odd mix, but someone has to do it)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more