A Conversation for Your words are suck

The "what it's all about" attempt.

Post 1

IndeterminateTranslations

This is concerned with the very nature of how humans value information, especially within the realm of language. I find people to be confusing with how they present information and thus, I have provided this as a detailed explanation of how I am confused and how I hope to reach others out there who are similarly confused. It is supposed to not make sense, but forcibly through the audiences ability to make sense of the senseless. Am I getting through to anyone yet?

The

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hi IT,

I enjoyed reading your entry smiley - ok and I think you've made a good start. smiley - magic I used to be a scout, although that was many years ago and I've been away from the site for quite a while, so my take on your entry might be a bit out of date, in which case, I'm sure there'll be no shortage of people ready to point out the error of my ways smiley - tongueincheek. In my day, we were not allowed to submit entries to Peer Review if they were written in the first person, except for very special cases, so you may wish to reword it accordingly. Or not.

I'll be happy to help and advise if you'd like that.

smiley - musicalnotesmiley - hsif

Writing guidelines

Post 3

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hello again IT,

Just checked the writing guidelines, and they do still say to 'avoid writing in the first person'.

I remember what it was like when I did my first entry and one of the scouts very kindly shepherded me through the process. Now let me see if I can remember how to post a link to the writing guidelines. A53209

Writing guidelines

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Oops, that was posted while I was trying to preview smiley - blush.

smiley - musicalnotesmiley - hsif

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more