This is the Message Centre for Ke7in

satire

Post 1

Ke7in

I have an article on a factual subject, but written as though by someone that has a clear misunderstanding of what he is writing about. I wrote it for another site, the copyright is my own, and is licensed under the CCA Share Alike license. Can I port it as is, or should I do a rewrite and "base" it on my other article, or does this site frown upon satirical articles. My article is on Milk. The gist of it, is the writer does not know what to do with it.smiley - tea

satire

Post 2

Peanut

Hi Ke7in smiley - biggrin

Sounds like your article would belong here A608799 in the alternative writing workshop

An ACE will be around to greet you soon and will have some links to help you get around

I like your intro smiley - cool

Would you like some smiley - cake with that smiley - tea?

Peanut smiley - peacesign

satire

Post 3

h2g2 Guide Editors

Thank you peanut, that is a very sensible suggestion.

Hi Ke7in

Welcome to h2g2 - I am one of the Guide Editors, who oversees the Editorial side of h2g2.

A quick precis of what is acceptable - your work has to be your own, so if you are the owner of some writing that you published elsewhere, it is okay to submit it here too. We may require a bit more proof of ownership if there is any doubt.

Whatever you write, it has to conform to our Terms and Conditions and House Rules which you agreed to when you joined h2g2. You can read them again here: A87523211 where you will see what we would not accept.

I do hope though, that we will enjoy reading your contributions, and that you will enjoy being a member of our site. We have a welcoming community (thanks peanut) who are ready to support you and answer any questions you may raise.

Good luck

Lanzababy, on behalf of the Guide Editors.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ke7in

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more