A Conversation for Birch Hill Charity Folk Festival

Peer Review: A87753243 - Birch Hill Charity Folk Festival

Post 1

ArrrJimLad

Entry: Birch Hill Charity Folk Festival - A87753243
Author: ArrrJimLad - U14868124

Here's a gig for the gig guide. My first time of using it, so if I'm barking up the wrong tree, please let me know.

A87753243 - Birch Hill Charity Folk Festival

Post 2

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Hi ArrJimLad

I think your Entry looks a bit like an advertisment at the moment? While we would be more than happy to have a review of this event, we cannot take advertisements, even for a Charity event such as this.

I am really sorry smiley - sadface

I wish the organisers well with this event - and hope that you can rewrite this Entry to be within our Guidelines. Can you review the first event perhaps? Then a mention that it is an annual event would not be at all amiss smiley - winkeye

Best of luck!

Lanzababy GuideEditor

A87753243 - Birch Hill Charity Folk Festival

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Hi ArrJimLad,

What a worthy Festival! Please do a proper write-up for us. How the event started, how long it's been going on etc smiley - smiley

Sadly, we cannot allow it as it currently stands because it's just advertising, which is against our House Rules.

If you don't think you can write a Guide Entry, can you please remove the entry from PR by clicking on PeerReview and scrolling down to the X and clicking on that. Your entry will then be returned to your Personal Space smiley - ok

lil xx
ACE/Scout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Birch Hill Charity Folk Festival

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more