This is the Message Centre for

BMT's 27th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 1

Researcher 14993127

The electrical safety testing went off ok. No issues found other than a note added to the file re the bathroom heater. As and when they turn this room into a 'wet room' then the storage heater they installed earlier this year will have to go as it doesn't meet the electrical safety standard for bathroom heaters. Its not waterproof.smiley - spacesmiley - shrug
It seems the issues regarding the replacement fire doors is being delayed by the councils planning dept. They're not happy with the look/design of the new doors, not in keeping, whatever that means. smiley - spacesmiley - shrugsmiley - spaceAs far as I know, we're not in a conservation area as such so no idea what they want or expect. It appears the council aren't happy about the choice for replacement windows either hence the ongoing delay there as well.
All we can do is wait and see what happens over the next few months or so, in the meantime it's going to cost the Association mega bucks again for heating during the winter mths. At least that's a cost we as tenants don't have to bear.
No plans for the rest of today, domestic chores done and dusted, repeat prescription ordered online so time for a smiley - spacesmiley - coffeesmiley - spaceand see if there's owt worth watching on TV, if not it'll be a film or 3.smiley - spacesmiley - whistle
Have a good day folks, ttfn.smiley - spacesmiley - towel

smiley - cat

BMT's 27th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 2

You can call me TC

I've never heard of (or seen) fire doors having to blend in with the decor. They have a job to do. End of.

BMT's 27th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 3

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

[[[ lil ]]]

BMT's 27th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 4

Deb

Deb smiley - cheerup

BMT's 27th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more