A Conversation for Does exist 'Sayar-ul-Okul' - an anthology of pre-Islamic Arab poetry?

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A87694122 - Does exist 'Sayar-ul-Okul' - an anthology of pre-Islamic Arab poetry?

Post 1

Acharya

Entry: Does exist 'Sayar-ul-Okul' - an anthology of pre-Islamic Arab poetry? - A87694122
Author: Acharya - U14992634

To know the truth is a birth right of every man. This Guide Entry is made to inquire in to the historicity of 'Sayar-ul-Okul', quoted often by controversial writings.

A87694122 - Does exist 'Sayar-ul-Okul' - an anthology of pre-Islamic Arab poetry?

Post 2

Bluebottle

This researcher appears to have smiley - elvised.
I would like to propose Back to Entry as this article does not seem to know whether its subject actually exists or not. Of the article's 250 words, 191 are a quotation from an unnamed internet source.

<BB<

A87694122 - Does exist 'Sayar-ul-Okul' - an anthology of pre-Islamic Arab poetry?

Post 3

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Agreed smiley - ok

Post 4

h2g2 Guide Editors

Done.

Key: Complain about this post

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A87694122 - Does exist 'Sayar-ul-Okul' - an anthology of pre-Islamic Arab poetry?

More Conversations for Does exist 'Sayar-ul-Okul' - an anthology of pre-Islamic Arab poetry?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more