This is the Message Centre for Marmite

Please Read.

Post 1

destroyallmonsters

Hi Bovril King.
I am destroyallmonsters and I am a work collegue and friend of aonemantidalwave. He has been put on premod and is asking his friends for support. He will not return to this site if he is not taken off soon, this is regrettable as he has so many friends here. Please start a campaign to get the young hot head back online. He's already whining to me about it!

Thanks.
destroyallmonsters

Please Read.

Post 2

Marmite

smiley - yikes what did he do.

I want him back on here hes my buddy and a good bloke, hes the main one i chat toosmiley - sadface

I need my Tidal bud back

Please Read.

Post 3

destroyallmonsters

I do not know as I don't know much about this thingy!
But i do know that he is very angry with certain people on here and doesn't feel there is much point in contributing to this when it is one law foe one and one law for another.

Please Read.

Post 4

Marmite

Me thinks i need to go and read some backlog to find out.

Tell him, many posters want him back, i certainly do, he is a good friend to me on here, and with his personal problems he needs to chat, by being on pre-mod is no bloody help at all.

I am also guessing that this has something to do with LW.

Give him my best please, and hope that i can still chat through you to him.

Can i add you to my friends list please

Tidal matesmiley - hugsmiley - alesmiley - ok

Bovril

Please Read.

Post 5

destroyallmonsters

Yes, of course you can. smiley - smiley
It is all about that LW person. tidal was just being tidal. He is exactly the same in the real world as he appears on here! I am going to be on here for a while as there seem to be nice people here. Also, I don't want anyone to be slagging my mate off. He is a good guy.

Please Read.

Post 6

Marmite

Cheers have done thatsmiley - smiley

Tidal is Tidal on here and the real world..... yep i would expect nothing less from him, he speaks his mind and thats a quality in people nowadys that has vanished.

Also i think he knew this would be coming the hot headed sh*tsmiley - winkeye..
only joking.......................damn ...no im notsmiley - biggrin

Give him a kick up the a*se from me and tell him smiley - grr how dare he get himself pre-modded...i need his humour and chat

Please Read.

Post 7

destroyallmonsters

He can be hot headed but he knows who he likes and who he doesn't. Why lie?!
He has gone to the pub for a pint, I'm going to talk to him when he gets back.

Please Read.

Post 8

Marmite

Good for himsmiley - ale

I dont know him in the outside world only on here, he needs the support of his mates at the mo, and am sure you will give him that, i can only give him that on here.

But am sure we will meet up one day, sh*t getting all emotional nowsmiley - brave

Just give him my real best, and i mean that

Please Read.

Post 9

destroyallmonsters

I will mr King. I see he is talking about Dale (his ex-girlfriend) on here. That is good because he doesn't ever talk about it at work. He is having a lot of trouble what with that and the family and his health issues but we are trying to cheer him up here!

Please Read.

Post 10

Marmite

As long as he doesnt hit the drink trail to hard, i have been there and it dont work, he will know why

Please Read.

Post 11

destroyallmonsters

He is always talking about pushing his 'selfdestruct button' but he seems in control. He is going for a drink because it is xmas and the boss wants to take us all out. I am stuck here though!

Please Read.

Post 12

Marmite

Blimey you still there, you must have pulled the short straw thensmiley - erm

I will chat later i have to go for a while

Bovril send his "be happy" badge to Tidalsmiley - smiley

Cheers Destroy for the info.

smiley - ok

Please Read.

Post 13

Marmite

Aone and Destroy, both have a great weekendsmiley - ok

Aone, chin up mate, chat soon

Please Read.

Post 14

Marmite

Did you guys have a good weekend i hope you didsmiley - smiley

Hows things with Aone

Please Read.

Post 15

destroyallmonsters

Hi Bovril_king.
Me and Aone went out with soem memners of staff last night and he was in good form. He was flirting with a waitress! He seems to be alright but I am also worried that he isn't telling me everything. He ws on here earlier i think but the premoderation thingy just seems to wind him up!
I do not come on as much but it is nice to come on and have messages to read!

Please Read.

Post 16

Marmite

Hi mate

I saw his poem that he wrote earlier, kinda heavy me thinks, he needs a girl to sh*gsmiley - winkeye

Please Read.

Post 17

destroyallmonsters

Haven't seen that.
Where is it? On his site?

Please Read.

Post 18

Marmite

This one

102?thread=102762145" >F92504?thread=1762145&latest=1

Please Read.

Post 19

destroyallmonsters

Yeah, I read it on his page.
Bit dark, but that is what he is like sometimes!
Not last night though, he was talking to this waitress and just gave her his number like it was nothing!
Then he went over and shook Morrisseys hand out of the blue! He can be funny as well as moody you know.

Please Read.

Post 20

Marmite

I can imagine, he comes across to me as a cool dude and always a good bloke to chat to, but everybody has other sides to them, which is a good thing.

Hes a passionate geezer about life and stuff and thats ok by me

Key: Complain about this post