This is the Message Centre for Thorn

At the optometrist:

Post 1

Thorn

I learned people can have a dominant eye the same way they have a dominant hand.

I don't know if it's referred to as "left or right eyed" but apparently I'm "right eyed".

smiley - erm

At the optometrist:

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl I knew that.

Of course, one of my eyes is just a lot worse than the other. My right eye is my 'good eye'.smiley - winkeye

At the optometrist:

Post 3

Thorn

What's funny about it is I'm left handed though.
It's anyone's guess which one is my dominant foot though.
smiley - laugh

Neat, we're both right eyed.

At the optometrist:

Post 4

smiley - laugh I think if you're left-handed, you're left-footed, but I may be wrong.

At the optometrist:

Post 5

Thorn

I see. Uh oh, I botched my post in beta.
I borrowed the sentient virus of napoleon for a bit...

At the optometrist:

Post 6

smiley - rofl That's okay. He probably enjoyed the attention.smiley - winkeye

At the optometrist:

Post 7

Thorn

I'd like to actually do something in there one of these days again but would need to arrange coordinating it with some of you guys.
And there wouldn't be any crazy noob trying to buck the limits see what the rules and boundaries are type tactics this time... I think.
School is about to start in just a few days. How are you doing also as of late?

There's been a terrific storm here with hail the size of coins and much rain.

At the optometrist:

Post 8

Thorn

====================================
*Lt. Lens is waiting for the results of his space psychology relicensing test and other examinations to arrive. He feels tense about it*

Just staring at the computer isn't going to help.

*He puts a lampshade over the console monitor but forgot to turn the computer off*

"au nom de Dieu !" goes an electronic voice from its speaker.

"Sorry Nappy" Lens says a bit embarassedly before switching it off.

Why on earth (wait, not earth anymore, that's right) am I apologizing to the ship's virus?
=========================================

Now I remember, instead of going bold or italic commands you just insert the action within the sideways carrots, right?

At the optometrist:

Post 9

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

My right eye is my strongest too. I tend to close my left eye if I'm reading in bed smiley - winkeye

I am right-handed and usually set off on my right foot first smiley - biggrin

btw, I was always botching my posts in Beta smiley - rolleyes

At the optometrist:

Post 10

Malabarista - now with added pony

I still type without using my right index finger after I broke the joint capsule once smiley - laugh Or rather, a guy with a sword broke it for me smiley - cross

At the optometrist:

Post 11

Thorn

Nobody's posted much in a handful of weeks so I figured maybe I'd stick my toe in the water again. smiley - laugh

At the optometrist:

Post 12

Thorn

Whoa!
smiley - yikes

At the optometrist:

Post 13

Thorn

Right footed eh?

Hmm.

At the optometrist:

Post 14

smiley - rofl

If you've got an idea for something, just talk to the person you need to have the convo with. That would be cool.smiley - smiley

Nobody's had time for a long time. I got laid off last fall, and have been having eye surgery and working at freelance ever since.

At the optometrist:

Post 15

Thorn

Freelance huh?
Yeah while I'm about to get busy again smiley - yikes come tuesday but it would be worth a shot I think.
smiley - smiley

At the optometrist:

Post 16

School getting busy again?smiley - bigeyes

What did you want to do on the rpg?

At the optometrist:

Post 17

Thorn

Sure is raining quite a bit this month.
smiley - tea

At the optometrist:

Post 18

Thorn

It's about to start up.

Oh I was thinking maybe computer problems like say Lens frustrated one of the living aspects of the computer systems and so it ate his test, then he has to go ask engineering. Or maybe he tries to treat somebody if they got depressed. Or owes someone money. Or something.

It's still pretty up in the air at this point.

At the optometrist:

Post 19

smiley - laugh Well, if Nappy ate his test, he might go talk to Rory, but Rory would just have to find it...

I doubt anybody owes anybody money much - Starfleet really does pay well enough to stay out of debt.

Although...he might be playing poker with some sergeants, and owe them something ridiculous as a payoff...not money, but...

If you talk to Mala, I'm sure she can come up with a depressed person...smiley - whistle

Or you could get Lens to try to psychoanalyse one of the Gaels...this would not go well..

At the optometrist:

Post 20

Thorn

smiley - rofl
True.

http://scholarwarrior-lad.deviantart.com/art/L-Engle-151300627
I got a newer version of the fractal program too btw.

Those are all pretty good. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post