This is the Message Centre for Thorn

Fractals?

Post 1

Thorn

So lately I have gotten a bit into making fractals.
Fractaling. Making them.

I find it rather relazing.

There's a certain nice logic to the numbers and a flow and the other fractal artists are less drama-mongering than the cartoon fan artists were at times, which isn't to badmouth any of them but...

I think the medium suits me.

Or at least that it grows on me as I work with it.

smiley - erm How are all of you?

Fractals?

Post 2

elekragheorgheni

hey Thorn, how are you doing? We are fine except for D's having bad allergy attacks because of tree pollen. D said your picture was impressive. Have a great day!

If you want my email address is edwarddewhurst at gmail dot com. I am such a nongeek I can't access my elektrag mail on yahoo.smiley - biggrin

Fractals?

Post 3

Narvia

hey thorn
haven't chatted in a while sorry
i'm not up 2 much smiley - smiley
although if i'm given anymore easter eggs, i won't B able 2 do anything.

smiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - choc
i'm such a chocoholicsmiley - biggrin

Fractals?

Post 4

Thorn

My poor little brother had so much chocolate that he fainted. We had to keep his feet elevated and give him small sips of water. he gets... really into these sorts of holidays.

Fractals?

Post 5

Thorn

Oh, I'm kind of overworked but that's nothing new. smiley - yikes pollen? That can be a bear.

Thank you. Mine's same as my moniker + an at gmail dot com.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Thorn

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more