This is the Message Centre for Conduit

Welcome

Post 1

The Fashion Police

Well what a nice guy you are as head of reglion in, at Greenwich boys comprehensive school smiley - sadface

I hope that your not a stuck up teacher that picks out all the
litttle spellling mistake's, and complains about how all you paper clips keep going missing, just cos your 'analy retentive' cos you had a bad anal phase as a child. smiley - winkeye

nice to have you on board guvner.....smiley - smiley

Thanks for the message

Post 2

Conduit

Thanks 'The Fasion police' for the welcome message. I hope that you will see that there is no retention, anal or otherwise on this site.

I'm just the kind of guy that likes to sit back and take the piss.

Hope you enjoy what develops here and i promise to check out your site soon.

conduit

Greenwich teachers

Post 3

Corky

A warning to any one who dares mess with this guy.....

Take it from me, Greenwich teachers are without doubt the leanes amd meanest around - Hard teaching, Hard drinking , Hard playing.

Conduit - great to finally meet you in cyberspace

Greenwich teachers

Post 4

The Fashion Police

Well...in bodmin(don't worry you won't know it, no boy does...)
are tutors are soft gits...so a ard teacher is in actual fact quite scary..smiley - sadface

Greenwich teachers

Post 5

Conduit

Bodmin?!

Well if you call living in the middle of nowhere with only a few stray panthers and all those mad people from Cornwall and the surrounding countryside scary then I must only suppose you are hard!

Sorry it has taken so long to reply to you but lots on at work etc.

Have a cracking Christmas

Conduit

Greenwich teachers

Post 6

stompy

so conduit, you pretentious chappy. Greenwich teachers are hard are they. Is this a wise or even suitable condition for a teacher in an all boys school. Anyway regarding getting drunk last night, you git! I looked up eugenics and euthanasia adn it seems that 'eu' means 'well' so eugenics is the production of godd births or good genes (not levis) and euthanasia is 'good death' as in kind death not spectacular.
Bodmin? isn't that a childrens TV programmme from the 70's?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Conduit

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more