This is the Message Centre for yulzerzo

Hi there yulzerzo welcome to h2g2

Post 1

Andy

Hello yulzerzo and a warm welcome to h2g2smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - towelhere is your towel keep it with you and remember Im here to help if im not around one of the other Aces or another member of h2g2(there all a friendly bunch) are here to help just ask smiley - okHi let me introduce my self (Clears throat) Im intern one of the Aces (assistant community editors)we are real researchers not automated service (please leave your name after the Beep Beeeeep) so feel free to talk to any of us any timesmiley - yikessmiley - zenOk why am i here and why have a left you a message on your page well i have dropped to to welcome you to h2g2 and also give you some links to help you find your way around h2g2 there on my page here.. A16840334 just click the link it will take you to the page please feel free to use them as much or as little as you likesmiley - biggrinTime for a break would you like some..smiley - teasmiley - coffeesmiley - ojsmiley - cakesmiley - crispssmiley - popcorn...smiley - okIf you have any problems or just want to have a wonder to my corner of h2g2 the link to my page is here U191348 please feel free to use any links or test my page or my guide ml page with buttons and boxes and links and text for your page please do and if you want to do something crazy while you are there you can leave me a message just scroll down my page until you see discuss this entry smiley - okso once again welcome to h2g2 and i hope to see you around the site and remember any problems or you want to know how to do something Im here to helpsmiley - dohsmiley - run See yasmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblyand remembersmiley - dontpanicsmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

Hi there yulzerzo welcome to h2g2

More Conversations for yulzerzo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more