This is the Message Centre for Flame

Visiting

Post 1

Malabarista - now with added pony

smiley - wow, your PS is very to the point!

Visiting

Post 2

Flame

I knew you would say that. Sorry it's such a disappointment.

Visiting

Post 3

Sorry I'm so predictable then!smiley - winkeye

Visiting

Post 4

Flame

That's one thing I'm not. smiley - smiley

Are you a fairly new member to this site? And what kind of subjects do you like to read about?

Visiting

Post 5

I joined in April, so yes, fairly recent. I'll read almost anything, but my favourite authors are Douglas Adams, Mark Twain, Astrid Lindgren, Terry Pratchett, Diana Wynne Jones, Carl Zuckmayer, JRR Tolkien, Alexander McCall Smith, Graham Greene, George Orwell, Jonathan Swift, Rudyard Kipling, Heinlein, Asimov, Rafik Shami, Karl May, Tad Williams, Italo Calvino and Lloyd Alexander to name a few in no particular order...

Visiting

Post 6

Flame

Wow! That's quite a list.....

I was looking through your entries and wondered why you haven't submiited them to the peer review?

Visiting

Post 7

Well, I read anything I come across, I'm voracious that way. I only actually wrote the one entry, and I don't like the end yet.

Visiting

Post 8

Flame

You could still submit it, and maybe get some suggestions for the ending. I've only ever submitted 2 entries to the PR, one of them of course is about dreams. Most of my other work is in the AWW.

Visiting

Post 9

no, I know what'S wrong with it, I just haven'T had time to change it! although suggestions are of course welcome...

I have yet to explore the wonderful world of the AWW, just dipped my big toe in it so far, figuratively.

Visiting

Post 10

Flame

Well the AWW is where you can submit poetry, short stories and any other kind of work which falls outside the guidelines of the PR. (Most of my work does.) It's well worth a look.

Flame smiley - magic

Visiting

Post 11

Yes, I now have a bit of time, it's break right now.

Visiting

Post 12

Flame

Great. Have fun exploring the site.

Visiting

Post 13

Will do, but for the next few days, RL will get in the way again...

Visiting

Post 14

So, how goes life?

Visiting

Post 15

Flame

Hi! smiley - smiley Fine, and you? Have you come up with an ending for your entry?

Visiting

Post 16

Not yet, currently arguing with excel. smiley - grr

Visiting

Post 17

Flame

Well I expect you will. I'm pondering on writing a new short story, just trying to form it in my head before I put pen to paper.

Visiting

Post 18

smiley - cool

What's it about?

Visiting

Post 19

Flame

Well I'm not quite sure. That's what I'm trying to work out at the moment. So far it's just an idea. smiley - erm I do have some finished stories posted on the site...

Visiting

Post 20

Will chack them later, I promised to watch a DVD with my sister now.

Key: Complain about this post