This is the Message Centre for World Service Memoryshare team

Nice to see you!

Post 1

Tom I.

Hi, Anna! So good to see you back! I hope the career and motherhood combination will work out great for you!

If you want to try to catch up on me when it comes to kids, I have some bad news for you. It seems as though we're having another one this summer or so. smiley - smiley

See you!
Hugs;
Tom

Nice to see you!

Post 2

World Service Memoryshare team

Lovely to hear from you Tom! And very many congratulations. What great news. Now that I'm an old hand at new babies myself, you just give me a shout if you need any advice smiley - winkeye How's the rest of the family? How are you?

Anna smiley - smiley

Nice to see you!

Post 3

Tom I.

The family is doing great, maybe except for my wife, swearing that it's the very last time she'll ever be pregnant. As if she didn't say that the last two times! smiley - winkeye

But we're looking very much forward to have another baby! We've wanted to have four children all along. And the big question is: Will my wife finally have the baby girl she wants so much, or will there be another boy? smiley - smiley

The kids are doing good, too! Our oldest, Oliver, started school this Autumn, our middle one, Yngve is destined to become a rock star, he just sings and plays (at least) one of his very many instruments all the time. Our youngest one, Filip is too young to be told off too much, and old enough to understand just that, so he is the creative little rascal of the house, driving both his brothers and parents nuts. smiley - smiley

For me, I'm OK! No more health trouble, and a lot of work. I've had to take a break from subbing, because I was hired as the CEO of a Norwegian tech company in September. Very exciting, but also very demanding. I expect to be able to sub again by February, though!

Tom

Nice to see you!

Post 4

World Service Memoryshare team

I'm so glad that you're happy and healthy, and the family is all well (my sympathies to your wife - getting into work is so much quicker now that I haven't got a huge bump with me!) Let me know when you'd like to take up subbing again. See you around before that I expect smiley - smiley

Anna

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for World Service Memoryshare team

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more