This is the Message Centre for Emmy, Baroness Bikini Beachwear Babe of Bubsterland

Sunbeams will soon shine through.

Post 1

what you know as km

There's a box of Nutri-Grain bars on my desk.

They're my roommates. She put them there when she got back from Gainesville last night.

I was going to go back and put the apostrophe in "roommate's" just now, but when I read it over, I realised it's a hell of a lot better than the story I was actually going to tell. So screw the real story. The Nutri-Grain bars are my roommates... the end.

Post 2

Emmy, Baroness Bikini Beachwear Babe of Bubsterland

Congratulations! It's hard to find a compatible roommate.

Nutri Grain bars are quiet, nutritious, full of flavor and they don't make a big mess.

Just watch for those wild parties they throw. All their cereal friends come over and I'm telling you it's one wild night. That Captain Crunch is a real party animal. And don't even get me started on Tony the Tiger.

Post 3

what you know as km

There's a sign on our door that says "Your roommate shouldn't be your only food." I put it up a few weeks ago. It never made so much sense before.

Post 4

CrazyOne

"Your roommate shouldn't be your only food." Yes, I think there's some good advice in there somewhere.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emmy, Baroness Bikini Beachwear Babe of Bubsterland

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more