This is the Message Centre for Herenna - southpaw for now

No Subject

Post 1

Herenna - southpaw for now

I don't mind for myself that I failed a lot worse than feared last night; I mind that a lot of people will suffer long term because of my mistaken belief I'd be able to reduce and maybe prevent the damage. Only one of many others believing the same, but still one too many making that mistake.

This is nothing compared to my loathing for those who will do what they're already set on doing under a barely visible figleaf of fake consultation.

It's not going to be okay, there's no cavalry coming over the hill, this will matter in 10, 30, and even 100 years' time.

Fine. Somebody's going to find out what happens when you attack a cornered rat.

No Subject

Post 2

Peanut

I take it the rebuilding is going ahead then?

No Subject

Post 3

Peanut

smiley - hug been missing seeing you about

No Subject

Post 4

It's okay, just a bit burnt out. And there's still the rest of the so-called consultation (not legally binding) process to get through yet.

Not that I'll get a say - only one tenant, freeholder or leaseholder per flat will be asked at all. smiley - tea

No Subject

Post 5

Peanut

Sounds rough, I hope you are getting a bit off time to look after yourself smiley - erm know how difficult that is smiley - hug

smiley - cake

No Subject

Post 6

Thanks.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Herenna - southpaw for now

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more