A Conversation for Garibaldi's Fun House

Wow!!! Your very own club!!!

Post 41

shazzPRME

You naughty,naughty Monsy! *slapped wrist* You know better then to try THAT trick! Now...where is that barrel of Old bastard which I secreted here all those weeks ago?!...Oh...and I can't wait to get back in the swing of garibaldi's budget trips...can we maybe go for one on an old river boat next time Garibaldi? smiley - smiley
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

Post 42

msmonsy

a riverboat smiley - smiley what a great idea!! and we can all wear those fantastic period clothes smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

Post 43

Anonymouse

Aw shucks. *shuffles paws* You mean I -have- to put clothes on? *peers up at monsy with cute, sad mousy-eyes*

'Nonnie

Post 44

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

I'd like to wear some exclamation point clothes if that's all right.......

Post 45

Anonymouse

*perks* Maybe I could just wear a question mark hat? Pretty suitable, doncha think? smiley - winkeye

'Nonnie

Post 46

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Hmmm, a River Boat Cruise, what a very good idea. Let me just get back into things, and I will see what I can do. smiley - smiley

Oh, and swimmers are ok to wear, but you must have clothes on. Sorry Anonymouse

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more