A Conversation for Garibaldi's Fun House

Wow!!! Your very own club!!!

Post 1

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Please can I join GB?? All the clubs I belong to are non-exclusive, I think... ARSE... yea... GIRR... yeah... GAFS... yeah. All accounted for. woo-hoo! smiley - winkeye
What clubs are exclusive? That's a bit mean, I think. I say we go and TP the trees in their front lawn.

Post 2

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Well, I have had a change of heart, though when I wrote it was more about TV Frink's Clubhouse. No one ever pointed me to where to sign up, and I walked into the Relaxation Room, and well got sprung AGAIN!!!

Oh, you might want to look at the front page again, there are a few tenders up for grabs. Never know, you might get a share in the profits. smiley - smiley

Post 3

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Ouch! Well Garibaldi, I'm about to sign you up for the softball team, so how's about letting me in your fun house?

Sorry about any misunderstandings, by the way. smiley - smiley

Post 4

No harm done, and there is no membership, unless you want lifetime membership which is $200,000. smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Post 5

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Please accept my request for a lifetime membership, along with my credit card number:

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Post 6

WOHOO!!!!

*calms himself down*

Ok, now I... er we have some money, Garibaldi's Contructions can waste.. er use it on building the Club House

Post 7

The Beer Garden is now open, though I am looking for someone to be the hostess (or host) with the mostess.

Post 8

shazzPRME

Ohhhhhhhh*holds hand up in excitement* me please...I can do that smiley - bigeyes
shazz smiley - winkeye

Post 9

Well go to http://www.h2g2.com/A170380 from there you can sign up. smiley - smiley

Post 10

shazzPRME

OK smiley - bigeyes Done,signed and sent smiley - smiley
shazz smiley - winkeye

Post 11

Ginger The Feisty

Hmmm! Is there a vacant position for a red-haired strumpet? If so I'd like to apply!

Post 12

shazzPRME

Just so long as your red hair doesn't clash with mine smiley - bigeyes
shazz smiley - winkeye

Post 13

Ginger The Feisty

I've always been of the opinion that red hair doesn't clash with anything even Yellow, Citrus orange and lime green! smiley - smiley

Post 14

Ginger and |Shazz, there is enough room for heaps of red heads in here, so you have nothing to worry about

Post 15

shazzPRME

Thats ok then smiley - smiley
shazz smiley - winkeye

Post 16

Hmm, I go away for a while, and there is no activity. I really must look at sorting this out. I knew it would be a problem leaving 2 red heads in charge. Well now the token blonde is back, things will be right.

Post 17

Fenchurch M. Mercury

LOL! Them dern redheads! *I'll* keep the place active!

*brings in huge frat party, live band (complete with drunken drummer and sexy singer), portable spa, beer on tap, contortionist, three mail strippers (with those fancy letter - openers! Mmm!) beach ball, nachos, enough freaky outfits for all, controlled (though legal in the state of California through the right MD k'nectshuns) strobe lights, lots of yelling people, chocolate, and a trampoline*

I'm majoring in a good ol' fashioned Cally PAARRRTTYYY!! smiley - bigeyes

- Fenchurch M. Mercury
Mayor of London
Good Ol' Fashioned Cally Uni Partier
And natural BRUNETTE! (with auburn highlights, though not by choice) smiley - winkeye

Post 18

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Err... that is, controlled (etc. etc.) *substances*, AND strobe lights...

*looks about furtivley* ...substances which I have NOT had, despite aforeposted evidence to the contrary! smiley - winkeye

- Fenchurch M. Mercury
*Not* majoring in continuity of thought!

Post 19

shazzPRME

Partying again huh Madam Mayor?! Mr. Garibaldi...you didn't actually employ us yet...so we couldn't really work (The union would have a fit!)
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

Post 20

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Union? Union shmunion! I don't allow THOSE in London! HA! smiley - winkeye

- Fenchurch M. Mercury
Corruption at every turn!

Key: Complain about this post