This is the Message Centre for tired_or_wired

First message wooo

Post 1

tired_or_wired

Well the new hitch hiker's guide film is about to come out. while I think the Trailer with Stephen Fry is pure genius I am not to hyped about the film itself. I remember watching the origional tv series and finding it very funny. Then I bought the series on dvd a few years ago and all the humour was just to old and what once seemed very funny now seemed boaderline boring. Perhaps having watched it so often as a child and read the books the humour had just worn off. I hope the film adds something new to this excellent piece of work, but i bet it won't.

Also the characters that pop up in my head when names such as Ford Prefect and Arthur Dent are said are very much the ones in the origional TV series and I feel that the film versions will not live up to my memories. Does anybody else feel like this? Or perhaps you did and then saw it and all your doubts were squashed like I hope mine are?

Well if anybody reads this and feels like replying then please do!

Key: Complain about this post

First message wooo

More Conversations for tired_or_wired

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more