This is the Message Centre for Shorty

Where are you!!??

Post 1

shazzPRME

Shorty!
What has happened to you?
Where are you... what have you been doing?
How's the car?
How's the girlfriend?
I miss you! smiley - smiley
smiley - blush
shazz smiley - magic

Where are you!!??

Post 2

Shorty

Shazz!!!!!!!!!

Hi Babe smiley - winkeye
Working hard (as always)
Cars dented, someone drove into it, not my fault.
Girlfriend is fine smiley - winkeye
I miss you too Shazz, in fact I miss you all.

Oh and which bright spark removed the HTML option from the pages? Look at the state of my page, it'll take ages to put right...aaarrrrggghhhhh! smiley - sadface

Shorty smiley - smiley

Where are you!!??

Post 3

shazzPRME

Yeah smiley - winkeye
Sorry to hear about the car smiley - sadface
Glad to hear about the g/f smiley - winkeye
Yes... quite a few changes being going on... glad to see you made it back OK smiley - winkeye
Drop me a line sometime and fill me in on your happenings! Last I heard you had changed jobs!
shazz smiley - magic

Where are you!!??

Post 4

Shorty

Yep, changed jobs and am now a games tester for Runecraft Ltd. Top job, just upping my skills at the moment so I can hopefully get promoted to something a bit more creative. Other than that not a lot has happened. Still with Sarah, nearly a year now...must be serious LOL smiley - winkeye

I will try and sort my page out over the weekend but I get the feeling it will take longer than that smiley - sadface

Anyway, I will try and make my visits to the realm of H2G2 a bit more often now and try to get back into it a bit.

Right anyway, lunch over...back to the grindstone smiley - smiley

Shorty

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Shorty

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more