This is the Message Centre for Effers;England.

Back on h2g2.

Post 1

Effers;England.

I'm back. Thank you guys, who run things here. smiley - ok Really thank you. I want to be here.

I have had a lot of nice emails from people here, thank you so very much all of you. My health really isn't still so good and it's great to make a new friend in Rudest Elf who has the same diagnosis but stable..but most important is witty and friendly and a 'curate's egg' smiley - snork according to his old head at primary school. I'm the same. He's lovely.

Special thanks to anhaga for that lovely thread about my drawings for the Caddis article in his Journal. It meant the world to me that he could see the love, care and tenderness in those drawings. Art is a place I can show that part of me..which is often well hidden..I learnt that young, to hide and protect it. I'm a bit like a caddisfly larva I realised, with that protective case.

A very strange thing I discovered whilst away, was the caddisfly scientific paper, the guide entry is to do with, featured in an international symposium around 20 years ago - but I only found out this week smiley - snork It was on the web. I'm surprised I never found it before. I would link, but it has my real life name..and I'm a bit wary obviously.

That guide entry, whatever happens to it, means so much to me in so many different and complicated ways. And I noticed it will soon be a year since its first draft..a lot my fault for getting stroppy..and it's still pending smiley - snork I thought I might write a poem called 'Forever Pending'; they'll put it on my gravestone. smiley - biggrin

I may put all the drawings on web somewhere at some point.

Mags has been brilliant in letting me sound off about things...not commenting or judging or even really giving any opinion at all..just letting me be Effers. I love that woman. She is going to help me re-adjust..

So here I am again...

Seriously I want to be allowed to be here. There are people here I really do love so much, both on my friends' list and not. You know who you are.

I going to do my very best to make things work...and be kind more often. I do love that word; related to kin I think, and kindred...maybe kith as well.

More soon about reallife, when I get a bit calmed down. smiley - cry and smiley - hug all those I love here.

(Oh god those foxes are still barking, screeching and yapping outside, and doing what they do..they have been every night...There's never been a year like it for that; I love them)

Back on h2g2.

Post 2

moderator013

Post again, and your name should come back smiley - winkeye

Back on h2g2.

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - boingsmiley - hug your name is back again too smiley - magicsmiley - zen

Back on h2g2.

Post 4

anhaga

smiley - bubbly

Back on h2g2.

Post 5

Jabberwock

Didn't know you'd been away. But welcome back! smiley - smiley

Jabs smiley - ok

Back on h2g2.

Post 6

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Welcome home smiley - biggrin

Back on h2g2.

Post 7

lapislazuli

You'll never be rejected here.
Welcome back and continue to post. Just do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,smiley - tea
Morning from a cool humid Manama,smiley - smiley

Back on h2g2.

Post 8

toybox

Welcome back smiley - biggrinsmiley - cat

smiley - frog

Back on h2g2.

Post 9

Effers;England.

thanks.

smiley - smiley h2g2 is the best....NO DOUBT.

Back on h2g2.

Post 10

clzoomer- a bit woobly

smiley - cheers

smiley - ok

Back on h2g2.

Post 11

lapislazuli

Cool morning here in Bahrain: windows open, breeze through the flat. How's England today (7:15am)? Here it's 10:15am.
smiley - magic

Back on h2g2.

Post 12

Effers;England.

Hey matey...good to have you as a new pal around.

Sleep is a bit all over the place for me; I got up a while ago after a couple of hours.

Winter is finally arriving. Not quite frosty here in south east London but decidely cooler.

And starry. Went outside a little while ago and saw Mars shining brightly above and to the left of the moon. Even in London you can make out its slight pinkiness.

Back on h2g2.

Post 13

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Decidely chilly here in Cambridge too today smiley - brr I think we've all been fooled by the relatively warm winter so far, and now we're heading into proper* winter tempuratures smiley - brr Mind, passing through my rail station, just before Christmas, I was reminded of how cold it was the same time the year before, and the year before that everywehre was covered in snow and ice at the same time smiley - brrsmiley - brr Best turn the heating up I think smiley - brrsmiley - brr Or find something warmer to wear smiley - snorksmiley - blush

Back on h2g2.

Post 14

Effers;England.

They just said even in London we will get a proper hard frost tonight. I love that when its all sparkly and jewelled the next morning.

This winter has been a shock after two hard ones. But I'm pleased to get some proper cold weather. My English wildflower meadow hasn't totally germinated after the first year . Some seeds take 2 or 3 years to germinate and need real cold to trigger it.

I'm hugely excited to see how it will look next year. It was brilliant this year...and I did all the mimicking of animal grazing stuff. But year by year it gets richer if you do things right.

I'm quite chuffed because when I went to the local London wildlife trust garden centre...the thing they had wasn't a patch on mine smiley - snork The guy blamed the foxes. Jesus smiley - snork my foxes are pussy cats and wouldn't dare muck up the wildflower meadow. smiley - snork They seem to use it for sex at the moment...

Key: Complain about this post