A Conversation for Eddie's Cider Club

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

...but the smiley - cider is worth it.

Drag over an old beer crate (better dust it down... oops... never mind...) and huddle round the oil heater as we tell dirty jokes long into the night. smiley - biggrin

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 2

DruglessBrain

I don't have £5.

Douglas

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

It's all right, the first smiley - cider is free...

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 4

DruglessBrain

OMG Peet! The home brew cider. Actually, is there any way you can show everyone your home brew cider label here?

Douglas

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 5

Not really. They'll just have to imagine... smiley - drunk

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 6

sparemail

Evening all,
After months away from ML and a brief panic from posts from the Lockin, I have to say that re-registering and wandering in here has been a very pleasant experience. You are most welcoming. In fact, after a couple of Eddie's ciders I may forget to ever go back to TBU ! smiley - winkeye

S x

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 7

smiley - cheers

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

if you go to TBU these days you won't recognise the place ... it has been taken over by posters from the footie boards! Just take a look at the names on the mayo!

dd x

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 9

BrummieChummie President of the Poor Childrens drunken Father's Fund and sole beneficiary

Now your talking I could settle down here very easy.smiley - cheers

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 10

BrummieChummie President of the Poor Childrens drunken Father's Fund and sole beneficiary

ALL you need is a latch lifter,smiley - ok get in to conversation and let the smiley - alesmiley - bubbly flow freesmiley - cheerup

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 11

Yes indeedy! smiley - cidersmiley - drunk

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 12

petal jam

Peet, yet another clueless question: how do I post the link from GG or the scrumpy shed onto my page? without a friend's list entry that is.

Bet it smells amazing in here, like the Jorvic centre with added apple.

pj

A bit rough'n'ready,...

Post 13

pj, if your page is set to "GuideML" mode, you put:

and

respectively. When you look at the actual page these will magically transform into the names of the establishments in the form of working links. smiley - wizardsmiley - geek

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Eddie's Cider Club

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more